The Center for Emotional Wellness & Healing, LLC is seeking highly qualified clinicians that are passionate about their own personal growth while simultaneously contributing to the emotional growth and wellness of our clients. Current position available for part-time, fee-for-service employment and the clinicians must build and maintain a schedule of 15-20+ clients per week. Position requires evening and/or weekend hours.
We might be the place for you if you...
- Enjoy working in a down to earth, home-like environment
- Seek a supportive supervisory and consultative relationship among a team of well-trained professionals who highly value the continuity of professional development
- Personally and professionally embrace themes of mindfulness, self-care, and courage
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling
- Active NJ License to practice (LPC/LCSW -- preferred, *LAC/LSW)
- Must have professional liability insurance
- Has an individual NPI number and is willing to complete CAQH profile if needed (insurance credentialing is not a requirement)
- Minimum of two years clinical experience working with individuals, couples, and groups with relevant knowledge and training in evidence-based practice
- Adheres to the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct
- Can operate Google Docs/Excel and able to use electronic health records system
- Available for some late afternoon/evening and/or weekend hours for 15-20+ clients per week. Schedule may be mixed with daytime hours as well, but evening/weekend availability is required.
- Applicants may not have their own private practice or be working for someone else's private practice.
*Clinical Supervision and Consultation are an integral part of The Center for Emotional Wellness and Healing and are offered consistently for all staff, regardless of experience and license level. For LSW and LAC applicants working towards clinical licensure, supervision is provided at no additional cost as long as caseload requirements are being met. Alyson Schroeder meets all requirements of the NJ Board of Social Work Examiners for supervision, including completion of the mandatory 20 hour Clinical Supervision Course through NASW-NJ.
If you would like an opportunity to join our team, please send a cover letter, CV, and three professional references to Glenda Beschen at [email protected]